Welcome to our Calendar of Events.
Join SCHTF & our sponsors for the 3rd and final Food for the People Car Raffle drawing!
10 lucky semi-finalists will be drawn on September 24th @ QSL — will you be one of them?
Tickets are ONLY 1 for $10 or 3 for $25
Click here to purchase yours online right now for your chance to get in on the action!!
See other ticket locations and dates below for the many ways to get your name in the hopper.
WHERE AND WHEN TO BUY TICKETS:
- SCHTF Office from June 15th to September 23rd
- ONLINE June 15th to September 23rd (online sales from on 9/23 at 11:45pm)
- All Fisher Foods locations from July 1st to September 21st
- All CSE locations from July 1st to September 21st
- Quaker Steak and Lube from July 1st to September 24th
- All SCHTF events and select community tour dates, TBA.
Join the local arts community and feed your creativity, your belly, and your conscience at the 2nd Annual Palette2Palate art exhibition and charity auction.
Located the beautiful Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography on Cleveland Avenue, right in the heart of Downtown Canton’s Arts District,Palette2Palate will feature a variety of pieces both created and donated by 20 of Stark County’s talented photographers, potters, and painters. Their work, inspired by the theme of local hunger, could be yours to take home that very evening, through both live and silent auctions.
Each ticket covers the cost of admission, delicious food by Bill & Mary’s Creative Catering, as well as drinks, which includes craft beverages — all for only $45. All proceeds benefit the SCHTF, its 30 member pantries, and the 27,000 hungry individuals and households we feed every month.