We have an opening for an Executive Director. Please see the job description below or click the highlighted link. Applications must to received by March 8th. Send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
STARK COUNTY HUNGER TASK FORCE
Position Purpose and Scope
The Executive Director is responsible for managing all operational aspects of the Stark County Hunger Task
Force (SCHTF) required for implementation of the strategic objectives and financial goals of the organization.
This position will work closely with the Board of Directors to establish policies and procedures to effectively
manage the daily operations. This is a full time position, and due to the broad responsibilities, some evening and
weekend hours will be required.
1. Assists the Board in determining values, mission, vision and goals of SCHTF.
2. Prepare the annual financial budget for the organization in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
3. Achieve the annual operational, financial and growth targets of the organization.
4. Provide monthly statistical and performance updates to the Board of Directors and participate on Committees.
5. Manage the performance of all employees, volunteers and interns.
6. Manage all office and pantry operations including security, computer, vehicle and equipment issues among
7. Lead all fundraising (event, grant, etc.) and marketing (website, mailings, media, etc.) activities and maintain
strong relationships with donors, foundations and agencies leaders.
8. Represent the SCHTF in marketing activities with schools, churches, civic groups, foundations and
9. Regularly visit member and prospective food pantries to maintain relationships with directors.
Desired Technical Skills
• Significant experience and proven success in marketing, fundraising, and grant writing
• Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, in verbal and written form
• A sound knowledge of computers and social media channels platforms
• Ability to solve problems, resolve conflicts and deliver results with little direction
• Either: 1) a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing or a related field with 5 years of experience in
successfully leading an organization, preferably non-profit; or 2) at least 10 years of experience in successfully
leading an organization, preferably non-profit
• A valid Ohio driver’s license and insurance
• Must pass employment background and substance screening
Email a Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com
**Apply no later than March 8, 2021.**