Participating in one of our fundraisers are great way to help out the community, build camaraderie, or even complete a service project. We’re always interested in opportunities to partner with individuals and organizations to develop fundraisers.
How will you help expand the fight against hunger in Stark County?
The Stark County Hunger Task Force is always interested in the opportunity to partner with both individuals and organizations to expand the fight against hunger in Stark County through fundraisers. Over the years, we’ve teamed up with local organizations to host a variety of events, including bake sales, raffles, 5K runs, poker tournaments, and more. Such events are a great way to build workplace camaraderie, complete service projects, or simply to help out the community.
If you or your organization is interested in developing a fundraiser, please contact Amy Weisbrod at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you on your next team or individual fundraiser!
Looking for inspiration or a particular fundraiser? Some of our current and past fundraisers include:
- Hunger at Home Campaign Events (April-June 2016)
- Spring to Action service day, April 1, 2016
- Open House & Ribbon Cutting Ceremony of SW Hub collaborative pantry, April 7, 2016 5-7p (No reservation required.)
- Coin Drives in Schools, April 2016
- Penny Wars in Businesses, May 2016
- Behind Secret Doors, May 14, 2016 (purchase tickets by clicking on the link here)
- Coin Drives in Churches and in Civic Groups, June 2016
- Stamp Out Hunger food drive, May 14, 2016
- McKinley-Massillon Food Fight, Oct 2016
- Palette2Palate Art Auction, Nov 5, 2016
- Go Orange! Wear orange on Nov 16, 2016 in support of alleviating local hunger